It’s no secret that every bride wants to look amazing on her wedding day. Preparing to be the center of attention for the night AND to look good in those photos that will last a lifetime can be extremely stressful!
Maintaining a healthy diet is a must to feeling good on the inside and looking great on the outside – both during the planning process and on the big day! We have put together a list of seven superfoods that will help you keep in shape and healthy for this special time in your life!
1. Berries - Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries…you name it! These berries are tightly packed with antioxidants, potassium, and vitamin C. They are also high in fiber, which help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and help you feel full for longer periods of time!
2. Spinach - Spinach is one of the healthiest foods in the world because of how many antioxidants and vitamins it contains. Coming in at only 7 calories per serving, this superfood is also packed with iron, fueling you with lots of energy for the big day!
3. Avocado - Avocados are full of healthy fats that help your body absorb nutrients from the other plant foods you’re consuming. They are also loaded with fiber, helping you to feel full and more satisfied for longer.
4. Sweet Potatoes - Sweet potatoes are a great alternative to regular potatoes, with less calories and more antioxidants! They are also a great source of carbohydrates, which will help regulate blood sugar levels.
5. Eggs - Eggs are a great source of protein and amino acids, giving you the energy you need while helping you feel satisfied for longer periods of time. This superfood also contains vitamin D, which is essential for bone health and immunity.
6. Oats - Oats contain antioxidants that keep your heart healthy! They are also rich in vitamin B, folic acid, protein, and fiber, which (yup, you guessed it!) help keep you feeling full for longer!
7. Tea - Tea acts as a detox to your body, releasing the build up of toxins and replacing it with antioxidants and vitamins. It helps burn fat and improves immunity, to make sure you’re healthy and feeling great on your big day!
#superfoods #weightloss #lossweight #bridalbootcamp #weddingplanning #weddingtips #weddingadvice #berries #spinach #avocado #sweetpotoatos #eggs #oasts #tea #getinshape #healthyeating #sandiego #sandiegoweddingplanner #sandiegoweddingcoordinator