Planning a wedding is a huge undertaking, but thanks to the support of your trustie bridesmaids, you are going to make it through the process in one piece. Now comes the tough question: What in the world do you get your besties for everything they have done to help you through this process? We have compiled a list of our favorite bridesmaid gifts ideas and are sure one of them will be the perfect fit for your girls!
1. Wine Tasting - What girl doesn't like a good glass of wine?! Consider taking all your girls out for a day of wine tasting! It will be a fun, and memorable experience that they will all love! If that won't work with everyones schedules, how about a couple bottles of different wine and a personalized wine glass, so she can do her own wine tasting at home!
2. Beauty & Fashion - How about making your bridesmaids feel beautiful for the day of your wedding? Bring in a professional hair stylist and make-up artists for the the day of the wedding. If you want to gift them something that will last longer than a day, have monogrammed pjs or robes made for all your girls that they can wear while getting ready! Another option, would be to get all your bridesmaids a really nice pair of shoes they can wear for the wedding. All of them can be different to suite their personalities, and then they will all have nice shoes to wear to future events! And let's be honest, what girl doesn't love a new pair of shoes?
3. Spa Day - Pamper them by giving each of your bridesmaids a spa gift certificate to a spa near their house. If you would rather do it with them, put together a girls spa day a day or two prior to the wedding!
4. Home Additions - Most bridesmaids are at the age where they are begining to buy homes, or are at least enjoying decorating their apartment. Consider getting them monogrammed blankets or towels to match their home, or pick out unique pieces of art from a local artist that you think your friends would love.
5. Bling - Girls love bling! Get each of your bridesmaids a different bracelet or ring engraved with their initials, or consider getting them an elegant necklace or earings that they can also wear for the wedding.
6. Simple Gestures - Don't have the funds to go big? No problem! Some times the simple gestures go along ways. For instance, send flowers to each of our girls at work with a note thanking her for being apart of your wedding. Another option would be to to give out poloraid cameras so they can have fun documenting the entire experience. Be creative! The possibilities here are truly endless.