The wedding of your dreams finally came to life, that is, with LOTS of help from your amazing vendors! Now what? How in the world do you thank those spectacular people who woked tirelessly to make your day flawless? Here are 6 ways to send your gratitude.
1. Send them a hand written "Thank You" note - While it may be easier to shoot them a quick thank you e-mail, nothing says thank you quite like a hand written note. Your vendors will love receiving that memento in the mail a week (or month) after your wedding! Be sure to also be specific! Let them know why you loved working with them, and what impressed you the most.
2. How about a tip? - This is probably the most common way to thank your vendors, and for good reason! There is no vendor out that that wouldn't appreciate a few extra bills for your gratitude. And if a certain vendor really blew it out of the water, why not give them a little more than you originally planned?
3. Write a glowing review - It's no secret that websites like Yelp are taking the world by storm. Help build up your vendors online reputation by singing their praise on yelp. wedding wire and the knot! Future couples love to hear about first hand experiences, and your review just might be the reason a future couple books your vendor! Afterall, think about how you decided on your vendors?
4. Send them business - The most powerful referrals come from past clients, so if your bff or co-worker recently got engaged, be sure to send them over to your favorite vendors for a win-win situation. Your favorite vendors get more business, and you know your friends will be in good hands for their wedding!
5. Get your wedding featured - There are so many amazing wedding blogs out there, and getting your wedding featured is fantastic exposure for your wedding vendors! It's gets their name and work out there in front of thousands of new clientelle, and also helps futures brides get inspired! Just think about how many "Real Wedding" features you looked at on sites like Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake, and Wedding Chicks prior to making your final decisions! Just be sure to credit ALL your vendors when creating your submittal.
6. Get them on your venues preferred vendor list - Did your wedding venue give you a preferred vendor list when you signed their contract? If so, ask if they could put some of your favorite vendors on that list as well! Be sure to let the venue know why they were so amazing! This is a wonderful way to all of your vendors to receive future business as well.